✓ ISRC Tag
✓ Analog and digital
✓ 1 revision per title
✓ Delivery in 72 hours
✓ Master Format DDP Offered
Examples of mastering:
Your EP at the broadcast standard
Mastering EP, give your EP a dynamic and balance to enhance your production and obtain a quality and comfort of listening for streaming platforms.
Analog and digital mastering
- Analysis of your audio file.
- Work of the volume, equalization, dynamics, Stereo widening, Fade in and fade out, management of the bass and Loudness.
- Adding ISRC codes
- Maximum number of tracks: 5 tracks in Stereo or via Stems*.
- Maximum number of revisions: 1/title
- Maximum title length: 4 minutes
- Delivered file format:
- 5 stereo wav 44,1khz – 24 bits files
- 5 stereo MP3 320Kbps files
Documents to be provided for the Mastering EP service:
Mixed audio files with a margin between -6 and -3dB, the audio file or stems must be in WAV format.
- Tempo (BPM) for each track
- The tone of each title
- ISRC codes by title (request for code to be made to SCPP)
- *Maximum of 8 Stems to be provided per title
48 working hours upon receipt of the order and the download link of all files validated by email.
Did you like this product? Share it!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.