Francis Baconnet (”Francis Baconnet”, ”our”, ”we” and ”us”) and our partners respect your privacy.
All personal data collected on this website are processed under the responsibility of the entrepreneur Francis Baconnet, registered in the Toulouse Trade and Companies Register under number 793922345.
In the sense of the regulations applicable to personal data, Francis Baconnet is therefore responsible for processing.
How Francis Baconnet uses your personal data
How Francis Baconnet shares your personal data
How Francis Baconnet protects your personal data
Where Francis Baconnet hosts and transfers your personal data
How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal data
How to contact us.
Francis Baconnet may use your personal data for the following purposes:
Create your customer account on this website
To manage the orders of products and/or services
Publish and manage the reviews left on the products and/or services ordered on this website
To send you our newsletter following your subscription to the newsletter
Respond to your contact request made from our website
Most of the processing listed above is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with Francis Baconnet when you use our website to order the products and/or services available for sale on the website.
The processing of your personal data in order to send you our newsletter is on the other hand based solely on your consent to receive our newsletter, which you can withdraw at any time. If you do not consent to receive the newsletter, please note that this will not prevent you from creating your customer account and placing orders on our website
Within Francis Baconnet, and with regard to each processing purpose, your personal data is collected, processed and stored by Francis Baconnet authorized personnel, only within their respective competences, and in particular by the customer service, marketing and IT departments.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with prior consent: after obtaining your consent, Francis Baconnet will share the information you have authorized with the specific third parties or categories of third parties informed at the time of your consent collection.
(2) Sharing with our service providers: Francis Baconnet may also disclose your information to companies that perform services for us or on our behalf. These service providers include companies that provide information technology services such as our web host or email service provider, delivery services for our products, or that perform marketing activities on our behalf. These service providers may use your information solely for the purpose of providing services to you on behalf of Francis Baconnet.
(3) In fulfillment of a legal obligation, sharing in accordance with laws and regulations: Francis Baconnet, may share your information as required by laws and regulations, to resolve legal disputes, or as required by judicial or administrative authorities under the law.
Francis Baconnet attaches great importance to the security of your personal data and has adopted industry standard practices to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, damage or loss.
We have also taken the necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
Francis Baconnet also adopts the following organizational measures:
(1) We adopt reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that the personal data collected is minimal and relevant as necessary, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed.
(2) We keep your personal data for the period of time that is strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law. For example, we retain data related to the execution of your orders for the period required by law for the retention of accounting records, i.e., a maximum of 10 years from the relevant exercise.
(3) We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal data.
In the event of a personal data breach, Francis Baconnet will comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the notification of personal data breaches to the relevant supervisory authorities and/or data subjects.
Your personal data will be hosted within the hosting infrastructures of our host, 02switch, located in France.
When such transfers exist, we make sure that these transfers of personal data are framed in accordance with the applicable regulations in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection, either by an adequacy decision of the European Commission, or through legal instruments such as data transfer agreements incorporating the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
If you have any queries regarding the recipients and transfers of data by us outside the European Union, please contact us at the addresses set out in the “How to contact us” section below.
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death and the right to the portability of your personal data.
You may contact us at any time at the addresses indicated in the “How to contact us” section below in order to exercise your rights with respect to personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations. You must indicate which right you wish to exercise and all the details necessary for us to respond to your request.
These rights are exercised in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The limitation of the processing means that the processing of your personal data will be limited to the storage of your personal data. We will not carry out any further processing of the personal data in question.
When we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the addresses indicated in the “How to contact us” section or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each of our communications.
However, the withdrawal of your consent does not call into question the validity of the treatment carried out before this withdrawal.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by visiting the contact us page or by submitting them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by mail at 20 Rue des Jasmins, 49400 Saumur, France.
If you are not satisfied with Francis Baconnet’s response to a request to exercise your rights under Article V above or if you wish to report a breach of applicable data protection regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL by mail (CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07) or on its website (www.cnil.fr), or with the data protection authority of the country in which you usually reside or work.