Mastering Standard to bring your demo to the broadcast standard by bringing to your composition a dynamic and a balance to enhance your production and obtain a quality and or a comfortable listening experience.
The Standard Mastering service is in digital unlike the Pro Mastering in hybrid where the best of digital and analog is used.
- Work on volume, equalization, compression, stereo expansion, fade in and out, loudness management.
- Maximum number of tracks: 1
- Number max of revisions: 3
- Limit title duration: 4 minutes
- File format delivered:
- 1 stereo file wav 44,1khz – 24 bits
- 1 stereo MP3 320Kbps file
Documents to be provided:
The Standard Mastering service requires a mixed audio file with a margin between -6 and -3dB in WAV or AIFF format, not standardized.
- Tempo (BPM)
- The tone of the title
- Examples of the type of master you are looking for.
You can send me your documents by any means you wish:
- Dropbox link
- Google Drive link
- WeTransfer link
2 working days after receipt of the order and the download link for all files validated by email.
- Composition mixed according to the customer’s instructions rough mix, without mastering.
- Digital master from the mix