Web site conception
To concretize your idea, as a creator of websites, I set up various stages to simplify the task.
It is important to choose the right domain name, and for that you must choose a .com or .fr suffix. If your activity is national, the extension associated with your country will probably be the best choice, like .fr.
The .com, which means “commercial”, is mainly intended for commercial sites. This extension has become widespread and is the most used on the Internet, internationally.
And why not .com and .fr?
I favor the hosting via 02Switch with good arguments, like a 100% French hosting with servers in France, without subcontracting and a recognition in Europe for its know-how. Without forgetting the free support Hosting 24/24 – 7/7.
The servers are in charge of optimizing and securing your favorite CMS like WordPress and you benefit from unlimited disk space.
When designing a website, it is important to have the perfect tool to create a site with a simple management as a one page or much more provided for an online store. For me this tool is called WordPress, it is one of the most used CMS on the planet.
My conception of a website goes through the choice of a theme that will serve as a basis for the creation of your site. We offer 3 themes :
They work in a standard way and offer a constant compatibility with Elementor, a visual builder that will avoid drowning you with lines of code and allow you to manage your site yourself.
Elementor is a reliable and comprehensive tool for visually editing and styling WordPress sites, eliminating all the guesswork involved in writing code.
I use the Elementor Pro for website design, because this all-in-one WordPress website builder meets all my requirements and those of my clients.
A whole ecosystem for your ideas!
Based on a system of extensions, it is a whole ecosystem that opens to you to realize the ideas necessary for your website. Whether it is for an e-shop, a blog, a showcase site or for an association or a restaurant, there is a multitude of extensions to allow you to develop the activity of your website.
- The portability of your site, in other words the responsive mode, its ergonomics on computer as on tablet or smartphone. A must!
- Security: yes, securing your site is one of our priorities.
- My help with the GDPR standard.
- Your texts: I will guide you for the writing and the choice of the essential keywords for a good referencing and for that I work with tools such as SEMrush.
- The choice of royalty free images or made through a photo shoot.
For the handholding when the site will be online to allow you:
- Publish your own articles, automate the links with your social networks to spread your articles.
- Add or modify photos and discover how to optimize the referencing of images;
- Work on your SEO and the relevance of your keywords;
- Manage your store, your shipments, your stock and billing;
- Add new products, whether physical or virtual (downloadable product);
- Management of your marketing and emailing campaigns;
- Managing your LMS: the Learning Management System is a software that allows you to manage an online learning platform. It fulfills two main functions: learning and management.
All this, I do from a debriefing meeting and your validation.
And to make it even simpler, discover my offers…