With the Pro Mixing service you bring to your model the necessary treatment to obtain a commercial quality…
The Pro Mixing service is provided in hybrid analogue and digital mode.
- Analog Audio Summation
- Work on panning, volume, equalization, compression for instruments and voices, elimination of sibilants and plosives, reduction or suppression of breathing, mouth noise on voice tracks, voice adjustment with Melodyne or voice processing with Autotune.
- Added reverb and delay.
- Maximum number of tracks: 24.
- Number max of revisions: 5.
- Limit duration of the title: 6 minutes.
- File format delivered:
- stereo file wav 44,1khz – 24 bits.
- MP3 320Kbps file.
- instrumental file wav 44,1khz – 24 bits.
- Acapella stereo file wav 44,1khz – 24 bits with effects included.
This service may be required:
- The Pro Mastering option
In this case, do not hesitate to ask before ordering the service via the contact form
Documents to be provided:
Your multi-track audio files in wav or Aiff format, not standardized, more info here.
- Tempo (BPM)
- The chord scale of the title
You can send me your documents by, at your choice:
- Dropbox link
- Google Drive link
- WeTransfer link
5 working days after receipt of the order and the download link for all files validated by email.
- Before mixing
- Composition mixed according to the customer’s instructions, without mastering.